Jessica Butts

I believe that anytime you can learn something about yourself you are not only helping yourself but also those around you. In this interview, Jessica answers my question of whether there are mindsets for the different types of personalities. 

Intuitives make up 25% of the world and Sensors make up the other 75%. Jessica shares her methodology and expert insights regarding personality type and mindset. Honestly, I could listen to her ALL day long!


About Jessica

Jessica is the Creator/CEO of Front Seat Life, Myers-Briggs Expert, Author, Keynote Speaker, Podcaster, host of the Front Seat Life Podcast and Former Psychotherapist.  She is an ENFJ, truth teller, F bomb dropper, lover of all things Maui and fiercely dedicated to helping you be unapologetically who you are!